In order to carry out the mission and vision of this ministry we must develop strong leadership in leaders who can and will lead the people to this level of ministry.
A comprehension of our comprehensive vision.
- Understanding the articulated statements of purpose.
- Understanding the deployment mechanism for achievement of that purpose.
- Understand the function and flow of leadership association.
A confirmation of our covenant and commitment.
Communication with a common voice.
- Study, glean and review all of the Leadership's teachings.
- Construct communication to reflect the "spirit" and "doctrine" of the Leadership's teaching
- Cover the leadership when communicating policy, procedures or handling problems.
- Confront all personal behavioral, attitude and communicative character to the spirit of the leaders.
- Communicate with consideration of "your level" of authority and relationship.
The concensus for excellence.
- We will develop and demonstrate a "passion" for Excellence.
- We will never settle for mediocrity in our work, product, praise or purpose.
- We will strive to reflect the spirit, passion, care concern and love of our Leaders for the people.
- We will conduct our personal lives with integrity, decency and honesty.
- We will strive to glorify God in all that we do and say.
- We will continually position ourselves to improve our resourceful abilities to our Leadership.
- We will commit ourselves to being an ever learning and comprehending Church.
- We will thrive to build a family team and demonstrate leadership with strong relationship.